Enhanced Safety and Health Procedures for Guests and Staff Members Put into Action as Domestic Travel Begins to Resume
Standing at the core of one of the nation’s most iconic ski destinations, Hotel Terra beckons adventure-seekers looking for the next level modern mountain experience. Unexpected and unpretentious, this Teton Village resort offers attentive service to guide your adventures, a luxurious rooftop spa and infinity pool, two onsite restaurants, a buzzing bar, and cozy lobby lounges to rest those tired ski legs. From the mountain boutique’s spirited interiors laced with just the right amount of authenticity and edge, to luxurious amenities curated for those gearing up to ‘go big,’ Terra is the perfect backdrop to inspire an adventure of a lifetime.
Noble House Hotels & Resorts, Ltd., a hotel ownership and management group with an upscale portfolio of 18 distinct and visually captivating properties along with the historic Napa Valley Wine Train, today announced a new health and safety program – Stay Safe, Start Living – designed to protect the wellbeing of guests and staff members through the prevention of COVID-19. The program provides enhanced processes and procedures including physical distancing guidelines and heightened cleanliness standards to create a happy and healthy environment guests can enjoy as domestic travel begins to resume.
“The health and wellbeing of our guests and staff members is our number one priority, and as our properties begin to reopen their doors, we want to take every necessary precaution to ensure they feel safe,” said Noble House Hotels & Resorts’ President of Operations, Don Dennis. “We are entering a new era of travel and while we look forward to welcoming guests back, we also understand that the needs of travelers and staff members have changed, and we must meet those needs. The Stay Safe, Start Living program provides each property with enhanced procedures and protocols that support the safety and health of our team members and guests so we can continue to deliver meaningful travel experiences.”
Stay Safe, Start Living procedures, protocols, and preventive measures include:
As recommended by the CDC and state and local officials, all Noble House properties will adhere to physical distancing measures, one of the most effective tools used to control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. Some examples of physical distancing procedures include:
· Seating in all public areas and lounges will be positioned at least six feet apart.
· Stairwells and alternatives to elevators will be clearly marked and open for guest use.
· Physical distancing will be practiced by all associates on property and the health of each individual will be closely monitored.
· All property outlets will comply with local or state mandated occupancy limits.
· Guests will be encouraged to maintain at least six feet between themselves and others.
Associate & Guest Health
Associates and guests’ health are the number one priority of Noble House Hotels & Resorts. The following measures have been made to enhance guests and staff members’ health and prevent the onset of COVID-19:
· Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed at all guest and associate entrances and contact areas such as driveways, reception areas, hotel lobby, restaurant/secondary entrances, meeting and conference spaces, elevator landings, and exercise areas.
· Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be worn by all associates based on roles and responsibilities and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidelines.
· Individual Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) kits containing disposable sanitizing wipes, gloves, disposable masks, and personal hand sanitizer will be available to guests upon request.
Noble House Hotels & Resorts is committed to providing every guest with the peace of mind to relax and enjoy their time. Travelers will be welcomed by a team of individuals that have been fully trained on the importance of upholding the highest level of sanitation standards and sensitivity of the current circumstance. Staff member’s protocols include:
· Associates will be given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19 on property to local health officials.
· Associates will be instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and will be trained on how to handle encountering guests or associates exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
· If an associate is alerted to a presumptive case of COVID-19 at the property, the property team will work with the Public Health Officials to follow the appropriate actions recommended.
Enhanced Cleanliness Standards
Noble House has always placed a strong emphasis on the cleanliness, safety, and comfort of its properties. Each hotel and resort utilize cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria, and other airborne pathogens. The properties are working with vendors, distribution partners and suppliers to ensure an uninterrupted supply of these cleaning supplies and the necessary PPE. The items below are enhancements to current cleanliness standards.
· High touch areas, such as door handles, elevator buttons, handrails, public phones, and furniture in public spaces will be cleaned and sanitized on a frequent and routine basis.
· High traffic areas, such as entryways, hallways, and elevators will be cleaned and sanitized routinely rather than late at night when there are no guests around.
· Public restrooms will be cleaned with increased frequency. Flushers, locks, walls, toilet seats, dispensing stations, sinks, faucets, and doors will be disinfected during each service.
· All reception areas (front desk, host stand, concierge desk, etc.) will be wiped down between every guest interaction with assistance of agent/host.
Fitness Areas & Gyms
· Hand towels and all terry products will be refreshed on a routine basis.
· All equipment will be spread out to adhere to social/physical distancing and is disinfected by staff after each use.
· Free weights will be disinfected on a consistent basis.
· Where applicable, yoga mats will be checked out from staff to ensure that they are cleaned after each use, or process is put into place to visibly separate clean and dirty mats.
· Daily housekeeping service will take place.
· Additional housekeeping services may be requested and coordinated with associates upon check-in.
· Special requests for additional toiletries will be available via a no-touch basket delivery service.
Enhanced Check-Out Cleaning Process
· Rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected upon departure.
· Housekeeping departments will leverage partnerships with national vendors on best cleaning practices, tools, and supplies.
· Used linen will be folded and bagged in each guest room
· PathoSans Cleaning & Disinfecting Technologies will be utilized for sanitation on all hard and non-porous surfaces.
· Increased attention to thorough vacuuming of rugs and sanitation of floors, including low-traffic and hard-to-reach surfaces.
· For guests’ safety, Noble House has eliminated a portion of the touchpoints in the guest room and all other touchpoints will be routinely sanitized.
A privately held company for more than 35 years, Noble House Hotels & Resorts, Ltd. was founded in 1979 by owner and chairman Patrick R. Colee as a commercial property development group, later transitioning in 1994 to the dynamic hospitality ownership and management company it is today. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington and continuously growing, Noble House owns and manages a luxury and upper upscale portfolio of 18 distinct and visually captivating hotel properties, over 50 restaurants, bars, and lounges, the Napa Valley Wine Train, and a collection of spas, marinas, and private residences throughout the U.S. and Canada. A range of beachfront resorts spanning California and Florida, luxury retreats in Jackson Hole, WY, British Columbia, and Colorado, and a collection of urban hotels in Seattle and San Francisco, make up the diverse group of destinations. Built upon a philosophy that emphasizes location, distinction, and soul, Noble House Hotels & Resorts dedicates itself to creating and managing exceptional properties that celebrate the local destination that surrounds.
For more information, visit www.NobleHouseHotels.com or call Noble House Hotels & Resorts at 877.NOBLE.TRIP.